Houndrace Product Update #3
You’ve spoken… and we’ve listened.
First of all, we would like to thank you for your thoughts and suggestions, what we received on discord. It serves as a great source of motivation for us to always monitor our communities’ wish lists!
Let’s see some cool insights of the progress we’ve made!
- improved the 2D race simulation by adding a soundtrack & better UI for displaying the finish screen & improving the look-n-feel of the race
- reduced the breeding maturity to 2 days
- removed the running maturity limitation for newborn hounds
- upgraded to a new contracts version that will improve stability and overall performance
- improved overall UX by adding more detailed notifications for user actions (joining races, breeding, mounting)
- added more filtering options for races (arena, participants, ticket price)
- Race page UX improved by adding better designs to the Latest races carousel and displaying more information about the races on the cards
- added the possibility to edit the pack name
- improved the queue fee vs arena fee validation on the contracts
- improved the feel of the 2D race simulation by normalizing the duration of the race and adding a global start
- improved UI on Race, Breed, Hounds pages by adding more filtering options and rearranging the elements on the pages to be more intuitive
- added the possibility to remove a hound after it joined a race, if the race has not started
What’s Next for Houndrace:
- New design updates are coming to the page
- The Houndrace minting event in October
- We have some amazing partnerships prepared for you
- New teaser and demo videos are on the way